Top five benefits of developing a crisis response plan:
- The mere act of creating a plan often establishes heightened awareness of crisis risks throughout the organization.
- Crisis planning can reduce the seriousness of a crisis.
- Crisis planning reduces the time it takes for an organization to respond to a crisis.
- Crisis planning helps an organization identify a crisis.
- Crisis planning can remind an organization what matters most.
Ensuring that a caring and compassionate message is at the forefront of an organization's public response to crisis can go a long way in positioning the company positively even if the circumstances are terrible.
Managing Crisis Communication - No matter if it is a software, service or product failure, InfoSol helps you to navigate the storm. Our process guides clients from plan – communication where the crisis started - to real-time monitoring and issue escalation.