A strong content marketing strategy that helps organizations provide the right content, to the right people, at the right times, for the right reasons, is an imperative today for every business regardless of the industry.
What type of content marketing are we doing for our clients?
- Traditional PR - working with offline publications and in-house PR teams / guest- contributed content.
- Digital PR - Influencer Marketing - working with influencers –through crafted content their followers want to read, see, listen, share, like and comment- driving brand visibility.
- Content Marketing / Custom content projects - create content for our clients owned media: newsletters, whitepapers, success stories, internal communications, etc. / earned media window – content mentions and publications to be placed in our clients’ social platforms.
- Thought Leadership - get the C-suite published in targeted niche publications that showcases their expertise to a segmented audience.
- Social Media Promotion of Content - promote content to get it in front of as many persons as possible.
- Long tail content - optimized for engagement (keywords in URLs, search words in content, page titles, etc.).
We’d like to share with you this success story of one of our clients, in which content marketing was the cornerstone to achieve greater brand exposure.