A strong content marketing strategy that helps organizations provide the right content, to the right people, at the right times, for the right reasons, is an imperative today for every business regardless of the industry.
Content marketing not only increases brand awareness and visibility but is useful for SEO, boosting its search rankings, and is the substance today of any integrated communications campaign to engage buyer personas and strengthen customer loyalty.
What type of content marketing are we doing for our clients?
- Traditional PR - working with offline publications and in-house PR teams / guest- contributed content.
- Digital PR - Influencer Marketing - working with influencers –through crafted content their followers want to read, see, listen, share, like and comment- driving brand visibility.
- Content Marketing / Custom content projects - create content for our clients owned media: newsletters, whitepapers, success stories, internal communications, etc. / earned media window – content mentions and publications to be placed in our clients’ social platforms.
- Thought Leadership - get the C-suite published in targeted niche publications that showcases their expertise to a segmented audience.
- Social Media Promotion of Content - promote content to get it in front of as many persons as possible.
- Long tail content - optimized for engagement (keywords in URLs, search words in content, page titles, etc.).
Good content snatches attention, but great content inspires action
When it comes to building brand awareness, increasing visibility, connecting with your target audience and building trust, there’s no pursuit more powerful than to have a content marketing strategy. And in a world where consumers are savvier, more demanding, and more empowered than ever, brands and businesses need to up their content efforts to engage, inspire and convert.
With digital technologies constantly evolving, highly searchable and shareable, authoritative content is the key to success as a proponent of thought leadership and inbound marketing.
Many companies struggle with their content strategy because:
1) Do not know what to write
2) Lack of time
3) Are not comfortable with their ability
4) Need a track on how to leverage content
…So, this is where we can help you!
InfoSol’s in-house CECREA® (specialized journalists by industry that develop content for our clients) can produce great content on behalf of your company integrating a strong message and a search word strategy into every piece of content, regardless of the platform.
Every company has useful information they would like to share with their target audience to increase brand awareness and visibility, InfoSol’s content and marketing services can help you do just that.
We’d like to share with you this success story of one of our clients, in which content marketing was the cornerstone to achieve greater brand exposure.