In today’s fast-paced digital world, CONTENT MARKETING is the core of an integrated approach, where it is defined as a strategic approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action, in other words… building an audience that builds a business.
A strong content marketing strategy that helps organizations provide the right content, to the right people, at the right times, through the right communication channels, for the right reasons, is an imperative today for every business regardless of the industry.
With digital technologies constantly evolving, there have never been more opportunities for brands and businesses to branch out to potential customers with innovative and inspirational content.
Content marketing not only increases brand awareness and visibility but is useful for SEO, boosting its search rankings, and is the substance today of any integrated communications campaign to engage buyer personas and strengthen customer loyalty.
What type of content marketing are we doing for our clients?
- Traditional PR - working with offline publications and in-house PR teams / guest- contributed content.
- Digital PR - Influencer Marketing - working with organic influencers –through crafted content their followers want to read, see, listen, share, like and comment- driving brand visibility.
- Custom content projects - create content for our clients owned media: newsletters, whitepapers, success stories, internal communications, etc.
- Thought Leadership - get the C-suite published in targeted niche publications that showcases their expertise to a segmented audience.
- Content optimized for engagement – With keywords in URLs, long tail keywords in content, page titles, etc.
…and much more.
We’d like to share with you this success story of one of our clients, in which content marketing was the cornerstone to achieve greater brand exposure.